Top off your celebration for the new year or any time with a DIY dessert bar that gives everyone a wide selection of ways to tempt their sweet tooth.
Check out our latest ideas for your show-stopping dessert display:
1) Make your dessert spread festive! Dip Kraft jet-puffed marshmallows in melted Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips. Put the marshmallows on sticks and sprinkle with multi-colored sugar crystals and freeze.
2) Visit our bakery for your choice of sweet mini pastries. Select your favorites or buy ready-to-serve on a platter.
3) Speaking of marshmallows, bring a little summer inside with a make your own s’mores bar. Fill a cast iron skillet with chocolate chips, top with marshmallows and bake it in the oven until it’s toasty on top. In addition to graham crackers on the side, put out bowls of other interesting ingredients, such as berries, peanut butter and cut up pieces of bacon drizzled with maple syrup.
4) Offer an assortment of cookies by the pound from our tea cookie cart. From raspberry jelly filled cookies to our all-butter or chocolate hazelnut biscotti, we have cookies to suit everyone’s taste.
5) Serve a bowl of strawberries on sticks with CoolWhip for dipping. Add bowls of crushed nuts or chocolate chips for a second dip option!
6) Try a fresh take on Jell-O. Cut open a watermelon and remove the flesh to serve in a separate bowl. Pour in Jell-O mix. When the Jell-O is solid, cut it in slices and arrange on a platter for your dessert bar.
7) Add a to-go candy bar to your spread. From M&Ms to gummy bears, display different types of candy in clear jars and martini glasses with silver scoops for self service. Don’t forget mini to-go bags to go with it!