Enhance your holiday floral arrangements with the varying textures of succulents. From beautiful rosettes in shades of greens and purples to prickly aloe to cacti, succulents are easy to care for and can add elegance to your floral decor. Here are some great ways to use them this Thanksgiving:
1) Turn a small pumpkin into a vessel by hollowing it out and clearing out the seeds. Put a single succulent plant in it. Arrange three of them in the middle of a long table, or in a group in the center of a round table.
2) Mix succulents and mini gourds together in your cornucopia for a wide array of texture and contrasting colors.
3) Float individual succulent plants in round bowls of water along your table.
4) Add a few succulents and pine cones into a vase of flowers, including orange spray roses and gerber daisies.
5) Arrange succulents in a globe-shaped vase. In the water, add mini apples or lemons.