That same turkey sandwich at lunchtime can turn boring day after day.
Make your lunchtime standby more exciting all week long with our seven flavorful ingredient combinations:
1) Avocado and Pepperjack: Dress it up with creamy Hass avocados and spicy Pepperjack cheese.
2) Bacon and Swiss: Grill your sandwich with smoky bacon and melted Swiss for a warm, satisfying meal.
3) Cranberry Chutney and Stuffing: Enjoy this favorite Thanksgiving combo any day of the year with slices of roast turkey, Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney and stuffing. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy!
4) Fig Jam and Arugula: Add leaves of fresh, spicy arugula and sweet fig jam. Top with herb goat cheese.
5) Apples and Brie: Add thinly sliced green apples, creamy President Brie and a drizzle of honey for a sweeter sandwich.
6) Crispy Sage and Butternut Squash: Mash butternut squash with butter and cinnamon at dinner and save the leftovers to top your sandwich the next day! Toast leaves of sage in oil to sprinkle on top.
7) Tomatoes and Basil: Roast fresh tomatoes with basil and olive oil, and season to taste. Layer it with turkey on your sandwich. Turn it into Caprese with our fresh mozzarella!