Our grocery aisles are filled with countless choices, so YOU can decide what’s best for your family. Find great savings on our own Food Club and Full Circle brands. Bring home your favorite national brands, and try some of our handpicked exclusives.
Front End Associate
Years of Service
No matter what family, friends or kids you’re cooking for, almost everyone loves cheese. With a bag of shredded cheese in your grocery cart and a little creativity, you can make an everyday meal into something more enticing.
Here are our favorite ways to use shredded cheese:
1) Top your spicy chili with Sargento Mexican Blend. It’s beautiful as it melts and adds a slightly creamy texture to your warm, savory chili creation.
2) Mix Cabot Fancy Blend Shredded Cheese into your mashed potatoes for a rich flavor and a comfort food boost!
3) Make potato skins, which always go well with Food Club Shredded Cheddar, bacon bits, chives and sour cream.
4) Sargento Chefs’ Blend Taco Cheese is waiting for your next Taco night!
5) Serve mac and cheese for dinner. The homemade version, with your choice of shredded cheese blend and topped with fresh breadcrumbs, is a meal the whole family will devour.
6) Apple pie is better with cheddar! It’s a traditional pairing that dates back to the 19th Century. Melt and serve, or make a version with our recipe for Crescent Cheddar Apple Pie.
7) For make-your-own pizza night, bring home the dough, the sauce, shredded cheese, and other fun toppings and you’re set for getting everyone involved in the cooking. Try Sargento Four Cheese Pizzeria Blend and Cabot All Natural Mozzarella.
8) Sprinkle cheese into your weekend egg scramble! Make it Mexican with dollops of guacamole and salsa.
9) Add loads of shredded cheese to polenta, plus a pinch of crushed red pepper, and fry it in cakes for a side dish with pizzazz.
10) For a quick and easy dinner, top tortillas with browned ground beef or turkey, vegetables, jalapenos, sour cream and shredded cheese. Melt and dinner is ready.
Enjoy. After all, everything is better with cheese!