FEATURED ITEM: 5 for $25 Meat and Seafood Sale
Check out the great selections that are part of our customer favorite 5 for $25 meat sale … which we recently expanded to include seafood!
Here are our top ideas for making flavorful meals using the meat and seafood that’s on sale:
- Our salmon portions straight from our fresh fish partner Foley Fish – and available both plain and marinated – make it easy to boost the heart-healthy omega-3s in your weeknight dinner. The marinated choices are ready to bake or pan sear. Start plain and broil your own recipe with a blend of mustard, maple syrup and balsamic vinegar, or roast it with a horseradish-bread crumb crust.
- The shaved steak in our meat department is made from Certified Angus Beef. This beef, known for its juiciness, tenderness and marbling, makes for a truly tempting sandwich, stir fry or calzone. Stir fry it with spices and make it the center of a make-your-own fajitas dinner, or turn it into a traditional cheesesteak.
- Turn a weeknight dinner into a picnic in the comfort of your own dining room with our lobster rolls! Made fresh daily, our rolls are filled with fresh, succulent lobster meat dressed with creamy mayonnaise. Serve with potato chips or fries.
- You don’t have to go to a restaurant to savor some of Legal Sea Foods’ award-winning chowders and bisque.Full of tender Cape Cod clams, cream, potatoes and herbs, Legal Sea Foods Clam Chowder is hearty enough to serve as a meal, or a great way to start a special, multi-course dinner. Also try Legal’s Shrimp & Corn Chowder and slow-cooked Lobster Bisque.
- Foley’s Fresh Mussels from Prince Edward Island are rope-grown and sustainably farmed and harvested. Cook them up simply in a single pot meal that’s full of flavor in our recipe for Mussels Marinieres or in marinara sauce over linguine.
Mix or match your choices from the featured selections in our weekly ad. Must buy 5. Not available in Downtown Crossing. Sale ends on 3/30/17.